Sister-in-law just delivered slightly less than a month ahead of EDD, which reminds me that I’m only slightly more than a month away from EDD and anything can happen! I do hope it doesn’t happen so soon though because I’m certainly not ready yet. Well, at least I washed the baby’s clothes yesterday which is a good start. And figured out how to use the breast pump and sterilised it on saturday.
This week I shall aim to accomplish the following:
1) fold and sort baby clothes according to size and purpose and put into storage bags until drawers arrive (2 weeks later)
2) buy bed for maid
3) figure out how to use baby monitor
4) find more compact maternity pads
5) pack baby hospital bag and finish packing mum hospital bag (including buy missing items.
6) sterilise baby bottles
7) wipe down baby furniture and wash baby linens.
If all of this is done, I should be more or less ready to receive baby, I hope.