I have no idea. You would think most kids would love chocolate, or things in cute shapes like gingerbread cookies. Not my kid. Yesterday the daddy brought back a gingerbread cookie from office (it was a corporate gift). She initially said ok to the suggestion of eating it but when it was opened, first she smelt it and decided that it smelt “not nice”. Then on our suggestion of trying it, stuck her tongue out and took a little lick, and had a doubtful look on her face. She ended up not having a single bite of it.
She also wouldn’t have ice cream other than vanilla and strawberry flavour. Who knows any other kid that acts like anything she hasn’t eaten before is potentially poisonous??