I haven’t posted for a long time. I guess with a second child there is just less time but also things just seem less exciting. Anyway, we finally started doing something new. We started gardening on a small scale.
We got a small hydroponics kit from pocket garden and started growing sunflower seeds. These things are supposed to be incredibly easy to grow but even then probably only 1/3 of the seeds grew to a size that can be harvested. I think it’s because we traumatized the young shoots to much with daily change of water out of fear or added mosquito growth and also mould etc. Still, I think we have enough for one salad serving.